Gregory Environmental Consulting Ltd (GECL) is an independent UK based consultancy with the technical knowledge and international experience to offer sound environmental solutions and pragmatic commercial advice to the following sectors:
- waste and resource management
- renewable energy
- late-life landfill management and redevelopment
The founder, Robert Gregory, has worked for some of the most highly-respected consultancy firms in the world, before forming this boutique consultancy in February 2016. He has over 35 years’ experience working with developers, financiers, operators, regulators and policy makers.
GECL has a client focussed philosophy, and continues to build on its founder’s international reputation based on trust and long-lasting professional relationships.
Project teams can be built as required from an extensive network of associates, to serve your needs across the whole project cycle, or embedded in your own team to deliver specific projects:
- site selection and planning
- feasibility, technology review, design
- environmental assessment and permitting
- operation and compliance
- due diligence, acquisition and divestiture
- decommissioning, and site redevelopment